Signed and Sealed With a Kiss
A downloadable visual novel for Windows, macOS, and Linux
You get an unexpected package delivery one day. When you open it, there’s a man inside - but luckily, he comes with instructions! You have your own impressionable boyfriend. It’s your duty to shape him into a proper person… since he’s actually a “doll” with no past exposure to people.
However, this delivery wasn’t meant for you. Will you fall in love with the person he turns out to be? Will you be able to keep him by your side?
- Influence Boyfriend by choosing what pastimes and jobs he takes
- Raise your affection with Boyfriend during visual novel sections
- Choose which pronouns he calls you by
- Watch as his looks change depending on his personality
- Partial voice acting for each personality
- An array of random events, allowing for better replayability
- Two distinct endings per personality
- Special, unlockable sexy scenes (R17), unique to each personality
- Two sprite sets to choose from: original or new (coming soon)
- 5 CGs per personality
In order to download this visual novel you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files when they are released:
Support this visual novel at or above a special price point to receive something exclusive.
Add Your Own Random Name to the Game
Your choice of one name will be added to the random name generator for either Boyfriend or the Main Character.
* No offensive names will be accepted.
Support us and receive a copy of the base game and its expansion at a small discount!
- A thank you message from the boyfriend of your choice
- A copy of the base game
- Expansion for the base game
Physical Postcard Set of 6
- Receive 6 postcards, each with a Signed and Sealed With a Kiss design
- Each has an eggshell texture & blank backside
- Includes worldwide shipping
- Updated Demo24 days ago
- Updated Demo + Steam Page Coming Soon54 days ago
- Post-release Price Change92 days ago
- New Rewards for PurchaseJun 02, 2018
- Join our Discord channel!May 20, 2018
- Change of ManagementApr 02, 2018
- Updated Demo ReleasedDec 17, 2017
- New Art Previews + Partnered ReleaseOct 09, 2017